Shadow Nations: Gangs of New London
SPIRIT FRAGMENTS: 3
HELLSPRING TAINT: 7
VIRUS RATING: 1
TAMING POINTS: 3
KNOWN LANGUAGES: Common, English, German
WEAPON PROFICIENCIES: Short Blades
GLYPH KNOWLEDGE: -
1. Attempt to Understand Humanity.
2. Gather intelligence for Bradley.
3. Interact without being seen.
4. One shot; one kill.
- Daemon (Torment) Mentor 1 (Torment Daemons of 5 or less Diadem will not attack.)
- Tech Mentor 4 (50% Discount on Tech Level 4 and lowe items.)
FULL BODY HIT CHART:
1-2 Head (1/3) ESS: 6/6 AR: 11 Soft
3-6 Left Torso (full) ESS: 20/20 AR: 7 Hard; 1 Soft (5 Soft back)
7-10 Right Torso (full) ESS: 20/20 AR: 7 Hard; 1 Soft (5 Soft back)
11-12 Abdomen (full) ESS: 20/20 AR: 7 Hard; 1 Soft (5 Soft back)
13-14 Left Arm (1/2) ESS: 10/10 AR: 1 Soft
15-16 Right Arm (1/2) ESS: 10/10 AR: 1 Soft
17-18 Left Leg (1/2) ESS: 10/10 AR: 7 Hard; 1 Soft (5 Soft back; 6 Hard feet)
19-20 Right Leg (1/2) ESS: 10/10 AR: 7 Hard; 1 Soft (5 Soft back; 6 Hard feet)
- Brawling: 5D
- Melee: 5D
- Projectiles: 6D
- Ride: 5D
- Stealth: 6D
- Thrown Objects: 5D
- Climb: 4D
- Grapple: 4D
- Immunity: 4D
- Lift: 4D
- Movement: 4D
- Stamina: 4D
- Animal Ken: 3D
- Notice: 3D
- Psychoanalysis: 3D
- Search: 3D
- Sensitivity: 3D
- Subterfuge: 3D
- Complex Weapons: 3D
- Construction: 3D
- Drive: 3D
- Sabotage: 3D
- Sail: 3D
- Technology: 3D
- History: 2D
- Medical: 2D
- Occult: 3D
- Read/Write: 3D
- Science: 2D
- Survival: 2D
- Territory: 3D
- Creativity: 3D
- Intuition: 3D
- Manipulation: 3D
- Memory: 3D
- Mental: 3D
- Restraint: 4D
MELEE WEAPONS (Dmg/BV/DM):
- Short Sword 1D8+STR/2/0
- Firestick with Targeting Scope (Single; 1; 20 bullets; 1 turn) 3D6/1000ft./0 (While using the scope by taking a turn to aim, can replace the normal increments of 20ft. with increments of 100ft. for determining the difficulty according to distance.)
- Kevlar Breastplate (7 Hard)
- Kevlar Greaves (7 Hard; max. Movement 5D)
- Spirit Ore Chain Hood (10 Soft; +1DM Notice when up)
- Hardened Boots (6 Hard)
- Metallic Weave Cape (4 Soft)
- Armored Case
- Gas Mask
- Single Lens Reflex Camera (2 Cartridges)
TERROR RATING: 1
SUSTENANCE PLEASURE: Attempt to understand humanity.
- Cold Presence (1): The touch of the Hellspring feels like the chill of death.
- Breaking Addiction: No longer needs to breathe oxygen to survive.
- Minor Essence Drain: With a full round of concentration, the Hellspring may drain 1d4 essence from a target within natural line of sight. The Hellspring regains the amount of essence the target loses.
- Telepathic Communication: May communicate mentally with any willing subject seen within the last 24h. Unwilling subjects can break this connection.
- Admonium Skin: Masked from dimensional detection. Also provides 1 point of Soft armour. Can be recognized as worth 5000 coin with a Difficult (15) Occult roll.
- Extra Sensory Organ: Can see different colours of auras around Daemons, Kultists, Newbloods, Mystics, and other Hellspring. Also allows the identification of artifacts and portals.
- Searching: By using a turn, the Hellspring may recall any experience or thought they have had after having become a Hellspring with perfect clarity.
- Words of Thought: By touching a book and using a turn, the Hellspring may absorb all the information contained in the book. This lowers the experience point cost of learning the appropriate Knowledge skills by 1. Detailed content is hard if not impossible to recall without the use of the ‘Searching’ ability.
- Tactical Readout: By using 1 round, becomes able to receive information concerning the elevation, distance, and size of any perceived objects for 1 round. During this time, objects in line of sight may be zoomed to with a multiplier of up to 5. Grants +1 Perception when used.