Shadow Nations: Gangs of New London
This grotesque, vaguely feminine blob smells of blood, both fresh and dried. It smiles gently at you, revealing filed teeth, but the cold eyes under her greasy hair remain hungry.
NAME: Charlotte ‘Big Mum’ Attacotti
SOCIAL: Outcast Lineage
SPIRIT FRAGMENTS: 3
HELLSPRING TAINT: 2
VIRUS RATING: 4
TAMING POINTS: 4
KNOWN LANGUAGES: Common, English, Spanish
WEAPON PROFICIENCIES: -
GLYPH KNOWLEDGE: -
1. Family is everything.
2. Achieve immortality.*
3. Indulge in human flesh.
4. Torture the enemies of your family/gang.
FULL BODY HIT CHART:
1-2 Head (1/3) ESS: 8/8 AR: -
3-6 Left Torso (full) ESS: 25/25 AR: 5 Soft
7-10 Right Torso (full) ESS: 25/25 AR: 5 Soft
11-12 Abdomen (full) ESS: 25/25 AR: 5 Soft
13-14 Left Arm (1/2) ESS: 12/12 AR: 5 Soft
15-16 Right Arm (1/2) ESS: 12/12 AR: 5 Soft
17-18 Left Leg (1/2) ESS: 12/12 AR: 5 Soft
19-20 Right Leg (1/2) ESS: 12/12 AR: 5 Soft
- Brawling: 3D
- Melee: 2D
- Projectiles: 2D
- Ride: 2D
- Stealth: 2D
- Thrown Objects: 2D
- Climb: 3D
- Grapple: 3D
- Immunity: 3D
- Lift: 3D
- Movement: 3D
- Stamina: 4D
- Animal Ken: 4D
- Notice: 4D
- Psychoanalysis: 4D
- Search: 5D
- Sensitivity: 4D
- Subterfuge: 4D
- Complex Weapons: 2D
- Construction: 2D
- Drive: 2D
- Sabotage: 2D
- Sail: 2D
- Technology: 2D
- History: 3D
- Medical: 3D
- Occult: 5D
- Read/Write: 3D
- Science: 3D
- Survival: 5D
- Territory: 3D
- Creativity: 2D
- Intuition: 2D
- Manipulation: 4D
- Memory: 2D
- Mental: 3D
- Restraint: 2D
MELEE WEAPONS (Dmg/BV/DM):
- Electric Saw: 2d6 essence; 0 BV; +1 DM
- Metallic Weave Robe (5 Soft)
- Electric Saw: Uses 2 batteries for 30mins. Inflicts 2d6 essence if used as a weapon.
- 8 Alkaline Batteries
TERROR RATING: -
SUSTENANCE PLEASURE: Dominate through aggression.
- Telepathic Communication: May communicate mentally with any willing subject seen within the last 24h. Unwilling subjects can break this connection.
- Regeneration: Take a turn to regenerate 1d6 essence. Can regrow limbs if the roll is high enough to achieve this in one attempt. Lose the gained essence unless a large amount of food is consumed within the next Segment.
TRADITION (Gift-Level/Focus Item/Components/Duration):
- Dead Words (Cannibalism 1; Skull of Attacotti with Cap; tongue of deceased and fermented beverage; 10min to prepare, 30min in the skull): By chewing on the tongue of a dead, transcended person, and spitting it in the skull with a beverage, may summon the spirit of the dead to answer a number of questions equal to Mental honestly.
- Ultimate Betrayal (Cannibalism 2; Skull of Attacotti with Cap; fresh heart of Newblood and sea salt; 1 hour in skull, 15min to chew): By eating the heart of another Newblood prepared in the skull, gains knowledge of all traditions that person once had.
- Hardened Bone (Cannibalism 3; Skull of Attacotti with Cap; marrow of a warrior (Str & Dex >2D), 2 essence of Daemon blood; 30min preparation and 30min in the skull): Doubles essence and endurance by eating the paste made in the skull.
- Immortality (Cannibalism Mastery; Skull of Attacotti with Cap; fresh brain, fermented beverage, and ginseng root powder; 12 hours in the skull): Gain an unspecified amount of extra lifespan and all the memories of the brain’s owner. Also gain all their phobias.
- Water and Blood (Blood Diabolism 1; Cauldron; 6 essence of blood, water; 30min): Once the combination of blood and water has evaporated, the target will bleed 2 essence per round from any open wounds and lose 2D from Immunity.
- Thirst for Life (Blood Diabolism 2; Cauldron; 4 essence of own blood; 1 hour): By spitting the caster’s own blood in a heated cauldron, causes the target to crave for fresh blood. They will lose 1D8 essence each hour, healable only by magical means, unless they drink 4 essence worth of fresh blood.
- Purify (Blood Magic 1; Cauldron; 1 essence of target’s blood, animal broth; 5min): The stew will remove all diseases, maladies, or toxins affecting the target. Anyone else drinking it is also healed of those same effects.
- Restoration (Blood Magic 2; Cauldron; drained blood of a medium creature; 30min): The black sludge remaining in the cauldron can be used as a salve which will heal all essence loss from a single location. Limbs cannot be restored this way.
SPECIAL: Casting time of traditions is halved if the character eats human flesh during the same segment. Afflicted by the Kale family curse ‘Barrenness’, causing infertility.